XPS 13 - 7390
Elegance in three different styles
We've redefined sophistication with our new frost or rose gold with arctic white woven glass fiber or platinum silver with black carbon fiber interior
Innovation made striking.
Progressive technology: The XPS 13 honored as a CES® 2019 Innovation Awards Honoree in the Computer Hardware and Components category.
An unparalleled view
Less border, more pixels: We've improved every part of the display. Enjoy a screen that seems endless with an InfinityEdge display, enabling a 13.3" screen in an 11-inch form factor with an 80.7% screen-to-body ratio. See every detail you didn't know you were missing with stunning 4K Ultra HD resolution that packs in 8 million pixels.
Vibrant colors: By maximizing the color spectrum with 100% sRGB color and a 1500:1 contrast ratio, every shadow takes shape and even bright scenes gain definition.
Beautiful from every angle: The anti-reflective screen combined with superior 400-nit brightness frees you to enjoy your entertainment outdoors. Plus, the IPS panel provides a wider viewing angle, so you can share your screen without missing a thing.
More might, even more slight
Dell’s smallest 13-inch laptop: Your entertainment can go with you everywhere—starting at just 2.7 pounds, the smaller, thinner XPS 13 is ready for take-off. So perfectly sized for airplane tray tables, you won’t even notice when the passenger in front of you reclines their seat.
The most powerful 13-inch laptop in its class*: With new 10th Gen Intel® Quad Core processors, more cores means increased performance, even with multiple applications running. Plus, Dell Power Manager, engineered by Dell, allows users to customize their laptop acoustics (fan speeds), temperature and performance based on their preferences between quiet, ultra-performance and cool modes. For example, quiet mode is 50% quieter than the other modes. It also dynamically delivers the maximum power from your processor while monitoring and managing system temperatures.
Work or play longer: You'll experience incredibly long battery life —up to 19 hours, 24 minutes* on a Full HD model when using productivity applications like Word or Excel or up to 17 hours, 39 minutes* when streaming Netflix. On our UHD panel, get up to 11 hours and 24 minutes* using productivity apps or up to 10 hours and 39 minutes* of Netflix streaming.
Faster memory, more storage: Your system boots and resumes in seconds thanks to up to 2TB of solid state drive storage. Multi-task in a flash even on intense applications with up to 16GB of memory.
Killer™ AX1650 built on Intel WiFi 6 Chipset: With advanced Wi-Fi 6 technology and theoretical throughput speeds of up to 2.4 Gbps, the Killer AX1650 is nearly three times as fast as the previous generation of 80MHz 2x2 AC products. It prioritizes streaming video, communication, and game traffic in your system for fast, smooth online experiences.
Scorching looks that keep their cool
Stunning strength: The XPS 13 is cut from a single block of aluminum, so it’s more durable than a machine that’s pieced together. Carbon fiber, inspired by the aerospace industry, and woven glass fiber of the palm rest, allow for maximum strength and minimal weight. Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 is twice as damage resistant compared to competitive products.
Saving our seas: Recognized as a CES® 2018 Best of Innovation Awards Honoree, our black packaging trays are a step beyond recycled. 25% of the material consists of ocean plastics collected from coastal areas, while the remaining 75% is made up of other recycled plastics.
Energy efficient: XPS 13 is ENERGY STAR® certified.
Safer materials: Free of materials like cadmium, lead, mercury and some phthalates, it’s also EPEAT® 2018 Bronze registered* and BFR/PVC-free*.
Recycle-friendly: 90% of the laptop’s parts can be easily recycled or reused, and the white bamboo packaging trays are 100% recyclable.
Ports & Slots
1. Speaker | 2. 1 MicroSD card reader | 3. 1 USB-C 3.1 with power delivery & DisplayPort | 4. Headset jack | 5. Wedge-shaped lock slot | 6. 2 Thunderbolt™ 3 with power delivery & DisplayPort (4 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3) | 7. HD camera | 8. Battery gauge indicator | 9. Speaker
Dell Notebook Power Bank Plus – USB C, 65Wh | PW7018LC
Get extra power on the go—easily charge up using your USB-C power adapter. Secondary USB-A port also allows you to charge your USB-enabled phone.
Dell Premier Backpack (M)
Keep your XPS and accessories organized and secure in a TSA Checkpoint-Friendly design with features specifically designed for Dell accessories.
Dell Portable Thunderbolt™ 3 SSD 500GB
Backup or transfer all your digital media anytime, anywhere and at lightning speeds up to 2800 MB/second with this ultraportable SSD storage featuring Thunderbolt™ 3 technology and 500GB of reliable SSD storage